Paging Mr.TonyCRD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midgear

Reaction score
I'm just going to take a stab in the dark, judging by where the box was placed in that hint picture-

I seen a picture of a high lift jack mounted to a front bumper like that once on here.. though like I said, a stab in the dark lol.

The only other thing I can think of that would be that long and skinny, would be drive shafts, a new light bar of some sort, roof rails for a new roof basket, rock rails, mabey a sway bar..

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
8 pages and it hasn't even made it out of my garage yet!
Did look at it though today, VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY cool , one of a few out there for sure and I bet going to be about the only one if not the only one in Spain !

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I was thinking it will be the only one to make it across the pond for sure!
I can't wait to see the end result. Look SOOOOOO nice, even pretty ;)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Shipped out of Mudds Garage today on its way to Tonys!
Heavy dang thing to carry into the Post Office, then Postal Lady said "We have to stand this thing up on the scales! " yeah right close to 60 inches long and heavy, but we did it. I had already paid and had the mailing label on it but she didn't think I was right!:mad:
Its gone, only one more item coming in for him and maybe I'll be done with this PITA customer:eek:;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah Tom, how much and how long did they say it would take? I am just curious also.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not like RLF can.

You can get a barbeque rack over here. For 600€ / US$800

You must be registered for see images

Triplets....................:D

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was red the only color offered in Spain?

(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)