Owners Manual Compartment Usage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check book :) It survived one break in...it'll survive another. Nobody knows it's there. Even 50% of KJ owners.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Check book :) It survived one break in...it'll survive another. Nobody knows it's there. Even 50% of KJ owners.

Whats a check book?
I think back in the old days I used to have one of them
well and also when I had money to actually have a use for one:happy175:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's why banks issue debit cards...I think I have checks around here somewhere :shrug:

Hockeygoon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's why banks issue debit cards...I think I have checks around here somewhere :shrug:

Debit cards are great - until someone gets your pin and someday someone will. They'll clean your account out and leave you in OD. If you fight and protest enough eventually the bank MIGHT get your money back. In the mean time you better have some cash set aside to live on. Credit cards are much safer and easier to prove you didn't make a purchase.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's an easy and free way for me to transfer funds from checking to savings...but that's about all I use it for!! :happy175:

I do that from my bank's app...free and even easier.

As for the debit card, I don't use a PIN with it. And I use the chip feature everywhere I can. Don't remember the last time I wrote a check.

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Debit cards are great - until someone gets your pin and someday someone will. They'll clean your account out and leave you in OD. If you fight and protest enough eventually the bank MIGHT get your money back. In the mean time you better have some cash set aside to live on. Credit cards are much safer and easier to prove you didn't make a purchase.

Up here we have "Direct Payment" I'm surprised that has not caught on in the states, at least not the few northern states I've traveled through. Every point of sales has them. restaurants, stores, everywhere. No need for cash.

Bert

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who still prefers cash? Hard as hell for folks to track what I have/haven't and where/why/with who I spend it.

Bob

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer cash getting paid but credit when paying. Hard to get cash back when a job wasn't done right or a product is wrong

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Ya ...
54356[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

I think I understand why Tom keeps his extra pile of 100s laying in there up front! :icon_lol:

Attachments

• Money.jpg
    Money.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who still prefers cash? Hard as hell for folks to track what I have/haven't and where/why/with who I spend it.

Bob

I use cash most of the time for same reason as you. And it is none of anyone's business how much beer I buy, etc.

I prefer cash getting paid but credit when paying. Hard to get cash back when a job wasn't done right or a product is wrong

The only time I use a credit card (not debit card ever) is when buying things that need credit card protection like a computer, household appliance, ........etc.

One of my pet peeves is going to the convenience mart for something and the pea-brain in front of me is buying a coke and a candy bar with a credit card and taking all day...............and they are always the one wearing shorts and flip-flops when it is 20 degrees out.......not even a couple of bucks in their pocket and a couple of bricks short of a load.......always good for a laugh......LOL

Dave

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do that from my bank's app...free and even easier.

As for the debit card, I don't use a PIN with it. And I use the chip feature everywhere I can. Don't remember the last time I wrote a check.

I don't keep savings and checking in the same bank, unfortunately.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone does realize it even has a manual icon pointing to the slot thats what it's there for :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using the power of children's laughter

jp7794

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score