Out playing in the mud yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was out at the local mudhole yesterday messing around. We just had a couple of really good rain storms. The mudhole in one of the pics was the largest one out there. There were some other good sized ones to the left side as well.

The good news is that I made several passes with ease, through some really nasty, deep mud. The bad news is, I have to clean all that sh*t off now.:D:D

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice mud pics.

Dave

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wash it or not, some folks actually pay good $$$ for mud baths. We can do 'em for free. Like the dirt, that's what a Jeep is supposed to look like!!

Midgear

Reaction score
makes me wanna cover mine but I need to fix my Cv axle first.. if it come loose in a hole like that- ouch

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, no cleaning. Just leave it on there until it cakes on :D

Yeah, CF. That's "protectorant".....haha. You leave the mudd caked on there and the next time you go through the bushes it keeps the trail rash off the paint....:D

Dave

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, CF. That's "protectorant".....haha. You leave the mudd caked on there and the next time you go through the bushes it keeps the trail rash off the paint....:D

Dave

That's the way i've been doing it.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the way i've been doing it.

Yup......then after you do get some trail rash you are afraid to wash it cause it hides it real good. That's what I do....no lie. Don't remember when I washed it last and now I am afraid to....haha .....my inside is real clean though.

:D

Dave

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had trouble keeping the interior clean. I do open all of my windows and my sunroof when trailing though, may have something to do with it...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had trouble keeping the interior clean. I do open all of my windows and my sunroof when trailing though, may have something to do with it...

Yeah, I clean the inside of mine all the time. The outside, not so much.

Dave

tibby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great pics! how do you find the ESP in the mud? i have found it to be very annoying and was wondering how others find it. i have a '10 and would much rather the wifes '05.

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ESP in my 08 turns off automatically when the t case is in 4 Low mode.

tibby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same with the '10 models but not always the conditions require 4lo. just wondering how you found it in the mud? i have had mine out but before the frost cleared the ground and didn't care for it much.