Our AZ trip, snow, Power wheels & a happy niece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We spent a few days in AZ visiting family and friends. It was a great trip!
"Uncka John" just Had to get Sydney a power wheels Jeep Wrangler for Christmas. She dug it! Now she can "go Jeepin'!" like me.
You must be registered for see images attach

Lots of time was spent chasing her down.

I finally decided it was easier to Power Wheels skitch on a skateboard.

On the trip to visit some friends in Snowflake/Concho, AZ. we ran into snow most of the way. Pics are from the trip home on the 277/260.

Funny that we went to AZ. to find snow!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
nice pics JJ...

funny..skitchin w/ the power wheels....

yeah so odd...here in ny, it's 55 and rainy..looks a lot colder in the desert.......(snow?!?!?!)

happy new years!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love clean roads with bunch of snow elsewhere.. great pictures.

2003KJ

Reaction score
cool shots!

No snow here yet either.....been in the 60's most of December, and it looks like it's gonna continue right on into Jan.

indieaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics! We went up to northern AZ this weekend - unfortunately much of the snow had melted already :-( It was only about 8 degrees warmer in Tucson than it was up in Flagstaff. We did get to paly in a little snow though...found a nice place with about 6-7 inches of good poweder on the ground still.

We almost went up to pinetop/showlow...probably woulda seen more snow around there.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
indieaz said:
Nice pics! We went up to northern AZ this weekend - unfortunately much of the snow had melted already :-( It was only about 8 degrees warmer in Tucson than it was up in Flagstaff. We did get to paly in a little snow though...found a nice place with about 6-7 inches of good poweder on the ground still.

We almost went up to pinetop/showlow...probably woulda seen more snow around there.

Pinetop is about where our hotel was located. I would guess there was about 5-6" of snow on the ground there when we left.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics JJsKJ!

I was always afraid that leaving the wipers up like that would make the springs get weak over time.. maybe im crazy though.. :-s

Edit: haha, just noticed she was driving 10 and 2.. thats purty cool..

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wipers didn't stay that way long, I took the pic just after removing the masses of ice that had built up on the blades during the drive.

jeepgirl0385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AZ gets snow!?!?!?!?! What the....that is so not fair!!!!!!

I live in NH, that is in New England, that is in the Northeast...that has mountains and is supposed to have a snowmobile season. But no...we can't possibly get any snow?! What sort of sense is that!! Grrrrrrr....I want snow. NOW!

Beautiful pics though! Nice Liberty! When I have kids, they are definately getting a Power Wheel Jeep...and a Jeep Stroller, and anything else I can find that says Jeep on it :p

indieaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepgirl0385 said:
AZ gets snow!?!?!?!?! What the....that is so not fair!!!!!!

I live in NH, that is in New England, that is in the Northeast...that has mountains and is supposed to have a snowmobile season.

Well, i will agree NH is in the northeast...but i don't really think you have "Mountains." Those are mole hills by four corners region standards O:)

AZ gets plenty of snow - just not the southern deserts. Although, see my post about snow around Tucosn, AZ. Those pictures were taken about 50 miles form the US/Mexico border.

Latest posts

Members online