Oregon DEQ failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fitz54

Reaction score
I just had some upper engine work done by "turbodiesel" on my 2005 Liberty CRD. Work done well and engine runs great. However, when I took it to DEQ it failed. He feels that the DEQ tech might not of realized it was a diesel when testing. Sure it's possible but I just want to get car passed and registered. I am looking for a local mechanic that can do some checking and identify and resolve whatever it is. Let me know.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
I just had some upper engine work done by "turbodiesel" on my 2005 Liberty CRD. Work done well and engine runs great. However, when I took it to DEQ it failed. He feels that the DEQ tech might not of realized it was a diesel when testing. Sure it's possible but I just want to get car passed and registered. I am looking for a local mechanic that can do some checking and identify and resolve whatever it is. Let me know.
"turbodiesel"???! Not me! Could this be my long lost unknown twin brother?

Seems to my feeble memory there's a gent somewhere in Redmond with a diesel shop and a handfull of CRDs. He popped up on this forum sometime in the last year or two.