onroad shots behind LOWES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got bored and wanted to mess around with my camera. tell me what u think, thanks!
-ray
You must be registered for see images attach

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first two are my favorites. The funny thing is, the first one kinda reminds me of Jurassic Park:Lost World with those Mercedes MLs.

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats what everybody says about my jeep haha. i hear it all the time. even with the stock green renegade wheels, but even more since i got the black cragars and the black taillight guards, with the rooflights and all. they are like "that looks like a jurrassic park jeep!"

i thought it would be sweet to get like big round jurrassic park decals on the front doors, and get a banner across the windshield or somethin lol

Stampey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have plans for my Wrangler to look exactly like the jeeps in jurrasic park. \:D/ \:D/

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is cool how in the first photo the lights are cutting through the night! =D>

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent pictures. I love the first one. You should go out on a heavily wooded trail at night and try to recreate the beaming effect that you have there-that would be WICKED Jurassic Park \:D/ . I may have to make my wrangler the JP edition now...

Edit:
F*(K YEAH.

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually like the second one the best, it was the most striking to me. Almost like a shot you would see out of a movie, pulling up to a warehouse, light glistening off the water droplets....pretty cool.

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys! im gonna try to figure out another spot that would be good to take pictures at. i was gonna try some flexing shots behind lowes, but all the snow we had, the piles were HUGE, but now its like 40-45* and its all wet snow thats melting, so i drove into it isntead of ontop of it lol :)

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id love to lol. is that light brown really sloppy mud? or is that like muddy water rushing down there??

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Find a trail like this. rockon.gif

That's the exact one that I was thinking of when I posted my reply earlier. How about the one that shows your jeep on that trail?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thats water RAYMAN1007. I made a post about that trip offroad. It came one heck of a storm while I was out there. Hail and everything. \:D/

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:

That's the one! Imagine that in the dark as a long exposure with all the lights on (and the roof lights-but you dont have them either). That would be fecking awesome.

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea lol, too bad my jeep was just on pavement in that pic, if it was in brush like his above it woulda been 10x better :) cant wait till spring when all the snow melts and can go on trails again(and actually see the trails because no more snow lol)

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont know the build date on mine, but it is an 02, does it look like its the pre-lowered springs to you?

AND, if i go to the dealer and get springs for an 02, are they still the pre-lowered springs? are will they be the regular ones and they dont have the pre-lowered ones anymore? not saying i would get factory springs again, im just wodnering, i was thinkin about that...

AND one more thing lol, since mine is pre-lowered, if i get say a 2" BDS lift, wont it lift MINE only an inch(technically), and lift the 03-present 2" sicne mine is already 1" higher?