One option you wish you had...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
How about a dealership real off road package like: Skids on all below.
OME Lift kit with AL's A-arms, (and + rear air ride suspension w/trailering package)
REAL steel bumpers Arb /winch/lights front and something strong for rear/reverse lights.
Numerous man tires up to 22 inch rims,spacers and machined CV's.
Metal roof rails and basket, with mount for high lift jack and Jerry on rear carrier.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doesn't someone on here (who shall remain nameless) wish it came with an endless supply of oil flowing threw it? or have i gotten that wrong?

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about a dealership real off road package like: Skids on all below.
OME Lift kit with AL's A-arms, (and + rear air ride suspension w/trailering package)
REAL steel bumpers Arb /winch/lights front and something strong for rear/reverse lights.
Numerous man tires up to 22 inch rims,spacers and machined CV's.
Metal roof rails and basket, with mount for high lift jack and Jerry on rear carrier.

There's a Chevy dealership near me that does that on full size pickups, Tahoe's, and Surburbans. They use Rusty's lift kits, American Racing rims, and whatever oversized tires the tire shop across the street from them carries.....(didn't stick my head under to see if they included skids)
The Jeep dealership has only done it with one Wrangler that I've seen, don't know who's components they used, but would be willing to bet it's also a Rusty's package......(again I don't know if it included skids)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Go to Tanzania
Almost every vehicle you see on the Toyota lots have a Snorkal, ARB bumper, BFG tires etc they are ready for action!
Here in the US to many people would sue if you tried to do that. Would be too dangerous!:D

tan's2002kjlimited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I have. It also has a cigar/ette lighter, and another outlet for power.

2002's got it all. :cool:

Gotta love the '02s!

'02 best of the prod. years (IMHO).

3 pages and no one stated my option:

FLAT HOOD!

You must be registered for see images

C'mon, its a Jeep! Should have been stock from the get-go!protest.gif

(Tow package would be good too.)

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
There's a Chevy dealership near me that does that on full size pickups, Tahoe's, and Surburbans. They use Rusty's lift kits, American Racing rims, and whatever oversized tires the tire shop across the street from them carries.....(didn't stick my head under to see if they included skids)
The Jeep dealership has only done it with one Wrangler that I've seen, don't know who's components they used, but would be willing to bet it's also a Rusty's package......(again I don't know if it included skids)

That is awesome. If I could find a dealer when on my new vehicle purchase, where you could from the beginning, just say no to the stock tires and rims and start with a lift from day one, that dealer would be very popular. They could easily credit back the stock tires/rims and re-sell them, while you got the look you wanted, right off the lot.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tim, I've spoken to the manager of the local Jeep dealer and he's keen on doing stuff like that but when someone goes to finance said vehicle the banks ask "Why is this one so much more expensive than what we think it's worth?" The banks nix the added cost of a lift on top of the sticker price. They do do it to used Jeeps and find it's easier to pass through finance when selling a lift on a used Jeep.

But.... if you're willing to pay for it, there's a dealer in Edmonton stuffing Hemi's into JKs. V-8 right off the lot. Additional $15ishK over sticker.

KornyBrad

Reaction score
Sunroof, I don't know why but I've always wanted a vehicle with a sunroof.

hmmm....where's my sawzall? :p

We just traded or minivan for a 09 Impala and the dealer offered leather or sunroof since the car we were looking at had both, but then he found out he couldn't sell it. We chose sunroof and I'm loving the sunroof!!!

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
'02 best of the prod. years (IMHO).

3 pages and no one stated my option:

FLAT HOOD!

You must be registered for see images

C'mon, its a Jeep! Should have been stock from the get-go!protest.gif

(Tow package would be good too.)

Never noticed that before.....That is a good looking option, thought it was just a model year change

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
an option for a 1 ton solid axles, 6 speed manual and viper v-10 would be nice.... doing wheel stands... burning rubber in overdrive...
otherwise... i'm happy with what i have

Last edited:

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there i fixed it... don't know what i was thinking... i even owned a 3/4 ton with the v10... sheesh...