One option you wish you had...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot about a tow package, that woulda been sweet. And how about an additional power port instead of that tiny ass, barely big enough to hold a deck of cards recess under the climate controls. What did the smokers group give ya other than the dorky ash cup that fits in the cup holder? I thought they all gave you the cup now adays.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot about a tow package, that woulda been sweet. And how about an additional power port instead of that tiny ass, barely big enough to hold a deck of cards recess under the climate controls. What did the smokers group give ya other than the dorky ash cup that fits in the cup holder? I thought they all gave you the cup now adays.

ive seen an 02 bezel that included the old style tilt forward ashtray and cig lighter where we now have the "deck of card" recess

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
ive seen an 02 bezel that included the old style tilt forward ashtray and cig lighter where we now have the "deck of card" recess

That's what I have. It also has a cigar/ette lighter, and another outlet for power.

2002's got it all. :cool:

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually i just remember what i would love the most, i wish the door lock knobs(lack of the actual word) would recess into the door. I hate leaning my arm over the door out the window and they jab you in the arm, something so simple yet soooo needed

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I wish the jeep would have had decent interior lighting, like the handles and mirror switches in doors. Puddle lights front and rear as well as an under hood light.
And since they gave all Canadian (exports) a block heater why the heck did they not give heated mirrors, is completely beyond me, besides being really cheap.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
actually i just remember what i would love the most, i wish the door lock knobs(lack of the actual word) would recess into the door. I hate leaning my arm over the door out the window and they jab you in the arm, something so simple yet soooo needed

I know what you mean. In my Durango they went into the a little valley. Wouldn't interfere with my arm on the door.

GJJ

Reaction score
Hmmm I would love the off road package, and the towing package. The chain guns would be nice addition could take care of traffic and make a few new jeep trails....

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of this....

You must be registered for see images attach

The M6A1, 6000 rounds of 20mm per minute, have to add a hydraulic power pack and a 115Vac/400hz power source.

Theres a couple of them sitting on the hangar floor. Dunno if anyone will mind if they go missing.:D

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about this
locking diff's ,first a steel front diff that can be geared
and an engine that makes good torque under 2000 rpm
I mean come on the 2.0T in my VW makes 200FTLB at 1800 RPM

Now the real factory option that I wish the KJ we had came with was skids
but again the trans skid would have been a Joke any way

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score
Instead of the M6A1 I would mount this dual AA12's.
You must be registered for see images
Fully auto Shotgun also holds grenade rounds (Frag-12's).
You must be registered for see images