Old new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old Mojo

Reaction score
Hi from Ohio. Bought my 1st KJ last week. Guess you could call me a Jeep fan/addict/whatever. I've owned a '49 Willys, a CJ5, two Cherokees and a Grand Cherokee (which my daughter now drives).
Love the Liberty ('06 Sport, Navy blue, stock). Don't plan on a lift or anything major -- probably a K&N filter and A/T tires.
Already had some questions answered by lurking and searching. Thanks to all who share info here, and I enjoy the galleries.
See ya 'round the mud.

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome
What part of Ohio do you hail from?
I can be found anywhere from Toledo area to Marietta area on a bi weekly basis so if anywhere close we'll have to get together

opelboy

Reaction score
welcome,
the people here are very helpful. im in the findlay/bowling green area

Old Mojo

Reaction score
Nice to see some local guys here. I live about halfway between Chillicothe and Hillsboro -- down south of you guys. Plenty of loggin' trails around here.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I lived in the Wellston/Jackson area for while, yep lots of good logging/ township roads or were until the local commissioners put a stop to everything
I grew up over around Marietta area
miss the hills living up here

Old Mojo

Reaction score
Finally got off-road yesterday. Hard to believe that this thing is just as happy in the dirt as it is on the highway, but it is. Nimble, stable, predictable and comfortable. Who could ask for more? Big improvement over the Grand Cherokee.