OK Now I'm Moving to China El Liberty!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I think its been far too long since Jeep offered a Jeep pickup truck. I like the idea of a Liberty pickup but have say that that one needs improvement before I'd buy it.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The KJ is too short of a wheelbase for a p/u. Also, a p/u should be body on solid ladder-frame construction.

Just my opinion.

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Me like!!!! How old is the concept? I thought the Jeep pickup would be based of the Wrangler. For those complaining it's a unibody, if I'm right, the MJ was uni body. Still doesn't mean it was a truck. But probably would be a good sport truck. Those needing true truck ability could move up to the Ram. Imagine it with a lift, 33'' mudders. Pretty sweet, eh?

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front bumper has been modified from stock which takes away from it being a liberty.

Put a good lift in it, an ARB on it, and lose the Nissan looking bed.

It just looks Chinese.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is SO strange, but I totally like it! All it needs is bolted wheel flares and a wind deflector. A light bar *might* look neat...

snowsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good eye on the 8 grille slots Alex, I hadn't noticed that. I think it's the colour that's not right on that unit. I don't actually totally hate it but I think a better colour would do a lot for it. Plus I'd like to see the taillights and the rest of the back.