OK few mechanical questions ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so i have a few questions about my Jeep . Changed the plugs now she seems to be running a bit rough . Gapped at 0.44 the ones i took out where all gapped differently , My air conditioner seems to work for a bit and then just blow hot air Sometimes , And since they fixed the driver side ball joints uppers , lowers , control arm , My driver side has a odd tire like rubbing noise when im turning Right . Only on the right side , And when driving there is a odd vibration comming from the front end ? Those are the things that are bugging me most .

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
JP, in order of your issues:

Do you have a check engine light on?

Did you get the Jeep realigned when everything was replaced? It should be.

Have the tie rod end checked on the passenger side.

Hope that helps.

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JP, in order of your issues:

Do you have a check engine light on?

Did you get the Jeep realigned when everything was replaced? It should be.

Have the tie rod end checked on the passenger side.

Hope that helps.

Yes check engine light came on the day after i bought it . Had it check was told a gas cap and or the thermostat censer , Replaced the gas cap . Still comes on every now and then 100% its the 20$ censer so replacing that next .

Did not get it realigned yet since i just found out the jeep dealer ripped me and only fixed one side of the recalled parts . Going to make them do the other side Monday morn .

And will call tomorrow to get a undbody check done at coopers tire`s they do it free and print out and tell you what it will cost to fix .