Ok Dum Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4 ace's

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just bought my liberty it's an 05 with 38000 miles on it but i have one question were do they mount the jack.looked under the back seat but it's not there.i do feel dum asking this

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be under the back seat, on the passenger side.

There's a little tray that holds the jack and lug wrench. If yours isn't there, I'd go back to the dealer you got it from and ask for one. If they refuse, or if you bought it private party, then just hit up a junkyard and pick one up that way.

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
It is under the passenger rear seat, and fastens down with a knob. If it is not there, then the person either last it, or never put it back when they used it last...

4 ace's

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys i throught that's were i should be,i just called the dealer and he thinks they mite have taking it out when they cleaned it and for got to put back in the truck.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
While you are at it make sure you got the owners manual that should be in the hidden slot in the glovebox.

Dave