OFFROAD handling...???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You had worn ball joints,good ball joints will not separate unless forced past there max angles with great force.

o thankx I feel much better btw that was real quick thank you so much for been so quick with the reponse

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
later on I might go to walmart or whataburger....they have some big rocks in their parking parking lot as "decorations" :D but what happens if I felx too much??? Brake a LBJ??

dude!!! I went to wally world last night looking for those big rocks and man....I didn't think my jeep could flex like yalls pictures but it did....I wasn't prepare with a camera so I'm going back tonight :D to take pics

I tried somewhere else and that rock didn't have like an angle to climb it , so I couldn't get it to get on it so I gave it more gas ...and more gas....and I'll heard was my right tire pilling out.....yall think a locker would help in that kind of situations???

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
dude!!! I went to wally world last night looking for those big rocks and man....I didn't think my jeep could flex like yalls pictures but it did....I wasn't prepare with a camera so I'm going back tonight :D to take pics

I tried somewhere else and that rock didn't have like an angle to climb it , so I couldn't get it to get on it so I gave it more gas ...and more gas....and I'll heard was my right tire pilling out.....yall think a locker would help in that kind of situations???

Yes

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

A locker is made for those situations... :D

Latest posts

Members online