ny wheeling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luigi1285

Reaction score
just curious where people go wheeling in ny. im from long island. been tryen to find some decent trails. thanks

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could check with some of the NY guys on LOST Northeast that get beach permits to drive on the beach. LIKJ (Jeff) and Infernicus (Dean). It's actually a surf fishing permit but it allows you beach driving. You need to have some specialized equipment in your jeep. Shovel, sand recovery stuff as well as surf fishing gear and be able to air down and up (compressor).

Also JeepDawg, Stever myself and whoever elce shows up usually have a couple of Twin Arch runs. It is in Newburgh near the Orange County Chopper building where they build the bikes for the tv show.

Keep tabs on the NE section of LOST and also the NE section here.

The NE LOST guys usually have a Toys for Tots run every year. It is usually a M&G and not an off-road run. It is still fun. But come prepared cause you never know.

PM me if you need more names and contacts.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking for an area in L.I. to go out and do some light wheeling too, everyone else is out on northern NY which takes a while to get to, especially for us out on the Island. So if you ever come across a place, a land, or beach area, let us know.

luigi1285

Reaction score
ya i no bout the beach permit i used to get it for my tracker. i gotta look into it again. thanks for all the great info.