not hijacking a thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted in the detail forum and I do not want to be a pirate and hijack a thread so thanks for the welcomes, fellas.
The bad news is I have to wait until I replace the left rear regulator to wash the kj since it snapped last night (window went down ever so gently which was a nice surprise).
Last thing I did to my f150 I traded in was replace the driver window regulator:rolleyes:

Anyways...

Howdy!

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the welcomes.

I changed the diff fluid (front and rear) and the transfer case fluid and they all looked and smelled great (no burned smell or discoloration). She only has 44,000 on her but I just got her and want to make sure everything is good and clean internally. Externally, the only way you can tell she is used is the tire wear, lightly oxidized front bumper, and a scratch on the hood I am going to buff out next weekend when I do the transmission fluid and engine oil.

Got a couple tow hooks from my local auto parts store and am going to see if I can mock up a strong bracket to mount em on the front and rear or find out if I should just break down and get the mopar hooks. I'm thinking get a place to cut some 1/4" stock in a triangle to use all of the mounting holes for the front hook to tie em all together and bolt a receiver up to that (I do not trust my 90amp flux core welder for this task, but harbor freight has a 200 amp tig on sale :D )

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online