NORTH-EAST Tower of Power, Toys for Tots (NEW DATE-11/7/09)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hyed, good I will see you there.

Not sure what exactly we are doing afterwards. We will eat somewhere. Then maybe make a run. Not sure yet.

I am glad you are going to make it. I think we got about 10 going....nice vids....:D

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am trying to recruit my uncle with his 05 special edition (black).

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am trying to recruit my uncle with his 05 special edition (black).

Hyed, that would be great. That would be 4 or 5 black KJ's. Holy crap. We would have to have pictures. Work on him and convince him to go. He will have a good time......:D

Dave

04BLKRENEGADE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meetup

"Sunday October 18th 10:00am to when ever all show.
Perkins memorial tower drive Bear mountain. Palisades parkway exit 19 North and South is the spot.
We can all meet there or at the Anothy Wayne rec center just before exit 18."

**Just a quick ?...is the tower and anothy wayne rec center the same place? Not sure which one to go to...from the area but not too familiar w/this location.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Sunday October 18th 10:00am to when ever all show.
Perkins memorial tower drive Bear mountain. Palisades parkway exit 19 North and South is the spot.
We can all meet there or at the Anothy Wayne rec center just before exit 18."

**Just a quick ?...is the tower and anothy wayne rec center the same place? Not sure which one to go to...from the area but not too familiar w/this location.

No, go into the park and take the Perkins Tower road (it is a right turn and marked). It goes to the top where the tower is.

Look for a bunch of KJ's.

Dave

Jeep dawg

Reaction score
GUYS,
sorry I stoped answering this thread. I drop you all when lost kj came back up.

it looks like we are going to have the best turn out ever. Lets get ideas after our meet.
Wheeling here is kinda out due to deer season.
lets brain storm for ideas after bear mountain

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
GUYS,
sorry I stoped answering this thread. I drop you all when lost kj came back up.

it looks like we are going to have the best turn out ever. Lets get ideas after our meet.
Wheeling here is kinda out due to deer season.
lets brain storm for ideas after bear mountain

You should be ashamed of yourself dawg.....hang your head in shame. Don't forget to have the coffee on when I get to your house.....hahaha..:D

Dave

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like there be too many Libs to take that mountain road north of West Point for us to park and take pictures.

I'm all for another lunch at Charlie Browns. The dinner menu is also available. Also ready to at least check out 909.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like there be too many Libs to take that mountain road north of West Point for us to park and take pictures.

I'm all for another lunch at Charlie Browns. The dinner menu is also available. Also ready to at least check out 909.

Sounds good to me. I am up for a 909 run. My jeep is dirty anyway so what's a little more dirt/mudd.

Dave

Jeep dawg

Reaction score
You should be ashamed of yourself dawg.....hang your head in shame. Don't forget to have the coffee on when I get to your house.....hahaha..:D

Dave

I will go into time out

COFFEE WILL BE HOT AND FRESH! maybe on the 2nd pot by the time you get here.

Jeep dawg

Reaction score
I am game for what ever you guys want to do. I do not have any plans to go wheeling for 2 reasons, 1) I will have my 3 year old sone with me. 2) I am still having issues with my PCM in the KJ and loose all power at random times. Don't need to loose power in the mud!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife caught a cold, she already started saying "you want me to go like this, and get worse on top of some mountain". Let's see how she turns out, I really wanted to do it this year with all the new friends.

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife caught a cold, she already started saying "you want me to go like this, and get worse on top of some mountain". Let's see how she turns out, I really wanted to do it this year with all the new friends.
Start pumping OJ & Chicken Soup into her.

04BLKRENEGADE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Tell her the elevation will clear out her head!