NORTH-EAST Tower of Power, Toys for Tots (NEW DATE-11/7/09)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeep dawg

Reaction score
OK guys,
I see some of us had made it over here from the LOST KJ site.
Last year when I posted the TFT run LOST KJ went down for a few weeks. I posted it this year again, and 2 days later the site went down. WTF.....

ANY WAY:

Sunday October 18th 10:00am to when ever all show.
Perkins memorial tower drive Bear mountain. Palisades parkway exit 19 North and South is the spot.
We can all meet there or at the Anothy Wayne rec center just before exit 18.

Usally we all bring an un-wraped toy for a boy and or a girl. We usally hang out, take pictures and BS with every one. Last year we planned on the October fest at the INN at bear mountain but it was too packed so we went for a late lunch and we all talked DREW into a wheeling trip near my house.

This year, I do not plan of wheeling. I have my son with me and he is too young.
Maybe we can try to plan the October fest again, or just drive around the area or even head back to my house for a gathering. maybe BBQ. (we all bring a little something)

Chime in and let me know what you would like to do, and give me a count on who is going.

RIG COUNT:

1) JeepDawg AKA JEEPZILLA (Son Devin and Wife Andrea) NY
2) Dave and Anne and a Black KJ....
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok Brian, I added us in.

Maybe Charlie Browns afterward??? That was close by and good.

Maybe some of us can hit the 909 on the way back and get dirty. We can play it by ear.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The date for this has been changed to 11/7/09 ...........

PM me if anyone is interested in going.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK guys,
Last year when I posted the TFT run LOST KJ went down for a few weeks. I posted it this year again, and 2 days later the site went down. WTF.....

ANY WAY:

Saturday 11/7/09....10:00am to when ever all show.
Perkins memorial tower drive Bear mountain. Palisades parkway exit 19 North and South is the spot.

Usally we all bring an un-wraped toy for a boy and or a girl. We usally hang out, take pictures and BS with every one. Last year we planned on the October fest at the INN at bear mountain but it was too packed so we went for a late lunch and we all talked DREW into a wheeling trip near my house.

This year, I do not plan of wheeling. I have my son with me and he is too young.
Maybe we can try to plan the October fest again, or just drive around the area or even head back to my house for a gathering. maybe BBQ. (we all bring a little something)

Chime in and let me know what you would like to do, and give me a count on who is going.

RIG COUNT:

3) Stever71
4) Drucifer
5) Liv42Day
6) Cacher123
7)
8)
9)
10)

In addition to the above we might also have BennyMiggs, flman,LI_KJ,4ace's.

That's the latest. Forgot to update this.

Anyone interested, PM me, and/or check LOST NE, and/or post here on this thread.

Dave

04BLKRENEGADE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Toys

I am going to try and make this as well as its right near me...i''m the new guy and would like to meet some like minded folks.

04blkrenegade

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to try and make this as well as its right near me...i''m the new guy and would like to meet some like minded folks.

04blkrenegade

Good. Chris is coming over from NJ also. He is lifted and locked and running super swampers. We might do a run afterwards ... not sure. It will be a impromptu run on private property if it happens but not sure yet. We always have a good time.

There's a map in the LOST thread Brian put up if you need it. The link is in Brian's first post in this thread.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
(bump)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really want to go this year again, but my schedule is crazy, I don't know what will end up occupying my weekend. I will try to make it though, don't count me in just yet, if I can do it, I will just follow this thread and meet you guys up top at 10 sharp, otherwise don't wait for me, I got Dave's cell in case if I need to reach you guys.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really want to go this year again, but my schedule is crazy, I don't know what will end up occupying my weekend. I will try to make it though, don't count me in just yet, if I can do it, I will just follow this thread and meet you guys up top at 10 sharp, otherwise don't wait for me, I got Dave's cell in case if I need to reach you guys.

Ok good. Hope to see you there Hyed.

Dave

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im fairly new to wheeling and conveniently go to school in the area so I am going to try to attend to meet some of you folks, and get some insight.

Andrew

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the headcount now?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK guys,

ANY WAY:

Sunday October 18th 10:00am to when ever all show.

RIG COUNT:

3) LIV42Day
4) Stever
5) Drucifer
6) Cacher123
7) Hyedipin ?
8) Vranes17 ?
9)
10)

This is what it looks like so far. Also some maybe's......BennyMiggs, flman, LI_KJ, 4aces, Vranes17.

Dave

Last edited:

04BLKRENEGADE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bear mt. Meet

Was a maybe before....count me in for sure:D

3) LIV42Day
4) Stever
5) Drucifer
6) Cacher123
7) Hyedipin ?
8) Vranes17 ?
9) 04BLKRENEGADE - DAVE
10)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was a maybe before....count me in for sure:D

3) LIV42Day
4) Stever
5) Drucifer
6) Cacher123
7) Hyedipin ?
8) Vranes17 ?
9) 04BLKRENEGADE - DAVE
10)

Ok Dave, that is great. That's 3 black jeeps too and another Dave. We will rule. I will go over to LOST and update their list.

Dave:D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
(bump)(bump)(bump)(bump)(bump)(bump)(bump)

:D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
3) LIV42Day
4) Stever
5) Drucifer
6) Cacher123
7) Hyedipin ?
8) Vranes17 ?
9) 04BLKRENEGADE - DAVE
10)4aces

I updated the list as of today. Anybody elce??

(bump)(bump)(bump)(bump)(bump)(bump)(bump)

Dave

Latest posts

Members online