noob alert!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chasivus

Reaction score
Hey all, found the forum so I thought I'd join up & see if anyone has any insight on how to install cruise (speed) control on a 2007 Liberty with throttle by wire, I can't find any kit but I see that there is a connector on the clock spring that's just like the '08. anyone have any input?
Thanks
:beatdeadhorse5:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, found the forum so I thought I'd join up & see if anyone has any insight on how to install cruise (speed) control on a 2007 Liberty with throttle by wire, I can't find any kit but I see that there is a connector on the clock spring that's just like the '08. anyone have any input?
Thanks
:beatdeadhorse5:

I believe the '07 is an electronic throttle body, not by wire. Welcome, by the way! :cheers:

PS - I would move your question to the general section for more attention!

07 liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 07 had electronic throttle. No cable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

chasivus

Reaction score
The '07 model year was a split year, first half with throttle cable second half with throttle by wire (electronic throttle body)

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!

And I hope you get an answer. I have a 2007 myself and have been considering adding cruise control myself. :cheers:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome chasivus.

Dave