Non mopar light bar or spotlights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey - as an alternative to the mopar light bar, eg. Bennett or Jeepjeepster (just 2 examples): How do you switch the lights on an off? Did you manage to integrate them into the stalks or just a flip switch on the dash somewhere?

I think the mopar lightbar would look ugly on my beast, so I'm looking for possible alternatives that look asthetically pleasing...

Thanks!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a piece of trim on the left side of the steering wheel, it pulls off.. Thats where the stock switch for the roof lights goes also.. Ill find ya a pic real quick.. O:)

Edit: This isnt my jeep, but you can see the switches in the top left of the pic.

You must be registered for see images

Gris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeepjeepster, have any idea who this pic came form?

I just stole this version of the knee panels from my wife's leased '06 and put the crappy one from my '02 into hers. Not like you can tell a difference without taking it off.

Anyways, This picture motivated me to do the same thing to clean up my lights, air, etc... installs and I wanted to thank whoever it came from.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm... - might just work on a holster for my 'light gun' - might be simpler (and colder, since the window will have to be open)

Thanks for the pic though!