No stock fog lights but want some

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone know the actual size of the foglights so if I order aftermarket I know? Also how do they mount, like where is the location of where they screw in.

I would like to get a pair like these but not for this price and have the wiring come with them and order the right size

Oracle Fog Lights - Free Shipping on Fog Lighting

Thats those goofy looking ones with the lighted rings, no need for them, city slickers only who think they are driving a slammed Honda

NewerJeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats those goofy looking ones with the lighted rings, no need for them, city slickers only who think they are driving a slammed Honda

Better looking than not having any and/or stock ones. Im not a city slicker and hate Honda's. I think with having a white Jeep and with it's dimensions of the looks the white lights would look nice. But im pretty good with money so im not paying over $100 for fog lights, that's ridiculous. I see that as a waste of money no matter how good they look or work. I would get a light bar instead if im paying that much money for lighting. But those look tacky. I wont being out in the middle of the woods at night off roading with this Jeep. I have another lifted vehicle for that. LOL the way I drive with all white jeep and white lights I would just be a blur if you see me driving by lol :happy175: I could see them not looking good on like a blue one but the Jeep is all white and I need some

Rupe

Reaction score
Arto
Can you give me the link for that wireless remote.
I was not aware of this product. I want to install fogs on my o2 libby. Thanks.

libertybob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm...

Sell him the parts if he wants them. Don't wait on me I don't know which route im going yet. Weird about the daytime running lights. Maybe a late year model thing. Like I said I see kj's all over and don't see daytime running lights except mine and since mine is last year of that model I thought maybe just 07's. Maybe late model year then. My buddy told me his is 05 kj and fog lights in bumper. Maybe late model year for them in 05 to be in grill with other lights also.

Daytime running lights are standard equipment on vehicles made for the Canadian market. I had a PT Cruiser made for Canada and sold in Georgia, USA. The Cruiser also had a heavier duty alternator and battery for the cold in Canada. Perhaps you Liberty was made for the Canadian market.

Latest posts

Members online