New Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the Cragar's mounted this morning...

You must be registered for see images attach

These are the ones I use to have...

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! It's different for sure, but so far I like it...cheap, and looks decent. :D:D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like those black soft 8's.......and a real nice jeep you got there too.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks 100 times better now, it looks like war combat vehicle, look at it.. great!
Is it easy to take the soft top on/off?

Plus that front bumper makes a big difference.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks 100 times better now, it looks like war combat vehicle, look at it.. great!
Is it easy to take the soft top on/off?

Plus that front bumper makes a big difference.

LOL, thanks man...yeah it does kinda have a military sort of look to it I guess. Once you get used to it, the soft top is super simple...i can take it down or put it up in about 2 minutes. \\:D/

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL, thanks man...yeah it does kinda have a military sort of look to it I guess. Once you get used to it, the soft top is super simple...i can take it down or put it up in about 2 minutes. \\:D/

That's what I was thinking....I really like it. I wonder how long it would take me to put down the top......;):D

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe this will sound corny, but get a stencil lettering on the side with dark yellow and a big dark yellow star, you are all set to go out with those army recruits. I bet they will recruit double amount of soldiers with this beast next to them. :)

Only if it was just slightly longer with some cargo room, I would be driving it instead of be thinking about it now.

Just noticed your KJ is next to it on that 2nd shot... looks like a toy...

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of green on anything(except Kawasaki lime green) but that looks very nice with the soft 8's. Then again, I may be a little biased.:p

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My favorite colors on a JK are Jeep Green, Red Rock, and Black....Steel Blue is fine, but not one of my favs......

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When we bought the JK, we were actually planning on getting an '07 KJ in Jeep Green...went to the dealer that had the one I wanted (was gonna pass the Lt. Khaki one to the wife anyhow) but said they couldn't sell it because the dealership was in the process of going bankrupt and couldn't sell anything at the time!! I've never heard of that? So, i went to another dealer to see if they could transfer that Jeep Green Liberty to their lot so that I could buy it...they said the same thing about not being able to sell anything on that particular lot. SO, I went with a Jeep Green JK instead and never looked back! I have never enjoyed a vehicle so much in my life...the Liberty is great, and I still enjoy driving it and all..but you can't beat topless and doorless!

Jeep Green was the only option for me, didnt' even consider another color...and now that it's discontinued, that makes it even better!

Thanks everyone!

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe this will sound corny, but get a stencil lettering on the side with dark yellow and a big dark yellow star, you are all set to go out with those army recruits. I bet they will recruit double amount of soldiers with this beast next to them. :)

Here's one that a guy SPRAY painted Olive Drab Green...took it completely apart and took his time, not for me but looks good IMO!! :D

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I like that one....but flat fenders would complete the look...:D

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
And he is in New York! It looks great.