New Wheels, New Tires, Hella 500s and Fogs Added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a few shots of the new goodies. I am still seeing if I fully like the wheels or not. They are growing on me more and more. The tires are Firestone Destination LEs. I got a great deal on the whole package.

I added the Hella's and some fogs on the lowe lip of the bumper also.

I put them on and the rusted rotors looked horrible. So, I taped them off and painted them with Duplicaolor High Heat Engine Paint..
You must be registered for see images attach

They disapear nicely behind the wheels now...

You can see here where I mounted the switches...

I mounted the lights to the bumper by welding the u brackets for the lights to the biggest washer I could find. I then 2 sided taped that down to the bumper. There are suprisingly steady and don't shake hardly at all...

Lights...

I had a few shots of the light patterns on my garage door, but they didn't seem to get uploaded. I will post them later.

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks really good. I like your front plate also.

Dave

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Jeep? You used to have a black Limited, right? Looks awesome and I like the "protected by Glock" decal.

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice set up. I like those lamps underneath the bumper what are those? are you lifted?

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ever get it dirty???
All the time. I live on a dirt road and go mudding occasionally.

But, I am also a professional detailer, so I clean her up right after.:)

I'm in love with your KJ.

... seriously. :p
Thanks.:D

New Jeep? You used to have a black Limited, right? Looks awesome and I like the "protected by Glock" decal.
No, this is my first KJ. My brother also owns a black 2006 KJ. He bought his right after mine though. I don't know it that is what you are remembering.:confused:

Yeah, the "Protected By Glock" sticker just recently went on. I love it also.

Nice set up. I like those lamps underneath the bumper what are those? are you lifted?
Thanks. They are just Platinum Burners from Wal-Mart. I bought a separate switch from Advance Auto to match the Hella one.

I'm not lifted. I would like a Rustys 2" lift though.

Thanks everyone.:cool:

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks great. Made the 2nd Gen KJ look even better.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I really like the style of your wheels, what size are they? I also love the protected by sticker! I'm a proud owner of glocks and good ole s&w's lol

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are 17's. I wanted to stick with the factory size, but I wanted something that looked smaller than 17's to better fit the Jeep image. I was unsure about the BBS looking wheels on a Jeep, but I have grown to like them.

Thanks. I am in the middle of modifying my 27. Adding night sights and a barrel and possibly a extended slide release. I sure do love Glocks.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the rims are cool, but they don't look like something you'd want to take offroad.

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. :)

Would look really good if the rims has less BS and stuck out some. Makes the Jeep look a lot wider.
Thanks.

Yeah, I would have liked to have gotten the Cragar Soft 8's in black (I do love wider look), but I kept getting conflicting info on rotor clearence and use of TPMS with them. So, I decided to go with something I knew would work. I thought about getting spacers.

I think the rims are cool, but they don't look like something you'd want to take offroad.
I have taken them off road. For $100 each, I don't care where they go.lol