New tires and wheels installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outofideas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my Soft 8's and Duratracs done at work today. Wasn't sure about the silver but they look good. I might paint them gray later but happy for now :). A little pinch weld rubbing as I didn't want to stay late to pound them down but will soon.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mmmm...beefy

Me likey.

I like the silver, I'd keep it.
If you do decide to change them, might I suggest Duracoat or powdercoating. I used Duplicolor paint on mine, which doesn't seem to hold up well to "off-tarmc" excusions.

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really good. I like the color of thoes rims, I thought they only came in black.

Outofideas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Luke: they are 245/75r16's
The wheels are an odd grayish silver color, some angles looks like primer gray and others more silverish. One guy at work said I should paint them silver.....duh they are silver. Sort of an "industrial" looking finish the more I look at I think really looks cool.

Josh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am very happy to install new wheels and tires on my car because it really gives me positive vibes that I am leading a healthy and classy lifestyle. I also want to retain this car for a long time.

He said the "c" word! Boooo!

Latest posts

Members online