New Rubber On The Way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
:D :D :D :D :D :D

You must be registered for see images attach

:D :D :D :D :D :D

For the price I just couldn't beat it or pass it up.

Can't wait until they come in! They should look GREAT with my Commander rims too!

... OUTSIDE WHITE LETTERS FTW!!!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good Marlon.

What is the TPMS Service kit ??? If they don't break one there should be no problem??? I am just wondering so educate me please.

Dave

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Hell yeah, Marlon.

And HJ, you don't want those on the D. You need something with better wet traction (not that the Revo 2s are bad) because of where you live like the Goodyear Fortera TripleTread

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll see...who knows what I'll get... :D

How'd you get that price on those, Marlon? If I can get something near that....I might give them a serious look.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
i was planning on going there today anyway and there was a buy 3 get 1 free sign for the weekend. and this weekend only.

tomorrow is the last day for the deal. not sure if this is nationwide or not.

the TPMS service, supposedly is the "rebuilding" of the valve stem sort of. they replace the core and gasket and if it's not needed, then they will refund the costs.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh....something tells me there might be a similar deal down the road...

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I also have more goodies sitting next to me. They are lame however. Just badges. One I will place tomorrow morning, the other *after* I get the tires mounted.

Oh wow I can't wait until all of this is done!!! Maybe I'll not be so bored with the Jeep for a while? I've found if I keep throwing mods and accessories at it, I don't get tired of it so much. :p

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
the TPMS service, supposedly is the "rebuilding" of the valve stem sort of. they replace the core and gasket and if it's not needed, then they will refund the costs.

Thanks Marlon.

Dave

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Thanks Marlon.

Dave

Ahhh! I just did a lil googling, because I still didn't believe him.

Apparently here's how it goes... you have to break the bead, then to avoid breaking the sensor, you have to remove it before breaking the 2nd bead. The rebuild kit is used so there's nice new fresh parts to avoid leaks.

Got it. And I'm OK with it. :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahhh! I just did a lil googling, because I still didn't believe him.

Apparently here's how it goes... you have to break the bead, then to avoid breaking the sensor, you have to remove it before breaking the 2nd bead. The rebuild kit is used so there's nice new fresh parts to avoid leaks.

Got it. And I'm OK with it. :)

Ok, I see. Sounds right.

What happened to me was I couldn't live with the goodyears and when I got a price to change tires they told me I needed new sensors and added $120 to the quote . The Jeep was only 6 months old at the time so I thought it didn't seem right. (couldn't stand the HP's any longer) I just went up the street and had them changed where the guy told me that they just are careful changing tires with TPMS so they don't break them and mine were pretty new. They changed them with no drama.

Just didn't want to see you get flim flammed...

Dave

drfd74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe that you will like them, I've got them on my 07 KJ & so far so good especially on snow/ice here in MT.
Good luck.perfect10.gif

Latest posts

Members online