New owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rukusjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks MCD. Yeah I really love this new ride. Everyday I drive it I enjoy it more and more. For the price (out the door @24k) we sure did get a lot for the money. Sirius, sunroof and the temp/compass gauge, just to name a few.
All in all we got everything we could want. The few things we didn't get were for the Limited package such as the EVIC and alarm, leather seats (heated) and some other do-dads such as Select-Trac.
The ride is much improved as well as the overall size both inside and out.
A few inches here a few there makes a huge difference. That and the rear seats recline up to 30 degrees (I think). The seats are firmer giving you better support for those long hauls. The controls for the windows are on the doors. 115V on the rear of the center console should come in handy. Better storage for nick-knacks.
I admit it took some getting used to the front end of the Jeep, I didn't like the looks so much until I saw it in person then it made sense.
Overall great Jeep. It can tackle some decent trails (when I want to go wheelin') but I'm not a ********* rock crawler. It has just enough oomph for off-roading to satisfy my off-road hunger, plus it is my daily vehicle. So doing double duty this Jeep is tops.
Hope you join us soon and become a KK member.:D

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Rukus.........It's beginning to grow more and more on me. I'm pushing the lady to look into the KK since she's planning on a new vehicle within the next 1-2 years.