new member, new pics, wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bad day today for the jeep jeep. a big box truck pulled in front of me. and it was raining, i t-boned his driver door. wasnt my fault. i hit the brakes and all 4 locked up. my airbags didnt go off. but it bent the ac condenser a little bit, dunno about thew radiator, it didnt break it, but dunno if its bent or not. didnt hurt the fenders. but the grille, headlight bracket, and bumper and hood are gonna need replaced. *****.i wanna keep the insurance money and lift it and get a roofrack and sub/box/amp lol. but ill get her fixed back to health instead :)

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RAYMAN1007 said:
bad day today for the jeep jeep. a big box truck pulled in front of me. and it was raining, i t-boned his driver door. wasnt my fault. i hit the brakes and all 4 locked up. my airbags didnt go off. but it bent the ac condenser a little bit, dunno about thew radiator, it didnt break it, but dunno if its bent or not. didnt hurt the fenders. but the grille, headlight bracket, and bumper and hood are gonna need replaced. *****.i wanna keep the insurance money and lift it and get a roofrack and sub/box/amp lol. but ill get her fixed back to health instead :)

Sorry to hear that, glad there will be a good outcome from it.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man, at least you are OK. It always hurt to see a liberty get smashed up like that. Hope things are intact.