New member form WV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j-rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey everyone. I am fairly new to the site. I found this place via a link given to me about the transfer case position sensor in my wifes 05 KJ.

very nice site here.

I drive a 96 XJ while I got my wife an 05 KJ. We are a jeep family. between her sis and parents and us we have 5 Jeeps. which is kind of cool on Sunday Dinners....the driveway filled with Jeeps.

anyways I am loking forward to browsing the site and learning what I can. my wife doesnt care for many mods on her KJ as it is the "baby hauler" but I will do what I can. I have been coming here and reading the tech on issues I have with her KJ. very informative.

:cool:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Pics of the KJ and XJ. We like all jeeps here.

Dave

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome, yes get some pics of them up, and sorry to hear you are from West Virginia! lol hows that working out for ya! haha

j-rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome, yes get some pics of them up, and sorry to hear you are from West Virginia! lol hows that working out for ya! haha

hahah not bad. im only about 1.5 hrs from you. we go to pitt all the time. i used to run my mustangs at PRP.

here are a few pics of the XJ. nothing really good yet. was a crappy camera and in a rush, but i had to get some pics after the lift was installed.

just a few quick pics after a quick bath.
nothing very special yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

every pic i take makes me wish i did the 4.5" lift. im collecting parts for it now. also need 31's. my M/T are 30's but didnt know that until after i got them home. it was a cheap cheap deal i couldnt pass up regardless.

Moab

Reaction score
Welcome and your Jeep looks great! Lots of info here. And Pics are always welcome :D

j-rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome..That is a good looking jeep! Looks like your paint is in great shape, original?

yep all original. it once had a plastic molding trim down the side but that came off 6 years ago. this Jeep was purchased by my in-laws off the show room floor with 7 miles on it. so knowing the history is great. I even have the window sticker.

it has two small rust holes in the rockers that i plan to get repaired...most likely this winter. waiting for the guy's shop to slow down and fit me in.

it cleans up nice but it does have its problems for being 15 years old and 194.5k miles. but its mine and i plan to enjoy it.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey everyone. I am fairly new to the site. I found this place via a link given to me about the transfer case position sensor in my wifes 05 KJ.

very nice site here.

I drive a 96 XJ while I got my wife an 05 KJ. We are a jeep family. between her sis and parents and us we have 5 Jeeps. which is kind of cool on Sunday Dinners....the driveway filled with Jeeps.

anyways I am loking forward to browsing the site and learning what I can. my wife doesnt care for many mods on her KJ as it is the "baby hauler" but I will do what I can. I have been coming here and reading the tech on issues I have with her KJ. very informative.

:cool:

Don't sweat that. A whole subgroup of us wheel bone stock.

j-rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sadly these are the only pics i have of the wifes KJ....hopefully that will change soon too.

2005 KJ Sport

not sure what color blue this is considered....all i know is she liked it and she is happy.