New Liberty Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

g00gander

Reaction score
Ok...might as well introduce myself...

Just bought an '07 Limited. It was completely unexpected. It was time to retire my '69 VW bus and get a newer vehicle.

Went to the dealership and after they tried to sell me every POS on the lot I finally drove the Liberty. I liked it. It's now mine. 112k on it. Tow package that has never been used. Whoever had it took good care of it. Exterior & interior in great shape.

It's a departure from all my previous cars. By far the biggest and heaviest. With that said...I'm totally into it. It's comfortable, drives well and gets up and goes when you need it to.

Been reading the forum. It's already helped me out with identifying ETC / CEL
codes. Turns out it was just the thermostat...easy fix.

So there you go. I bought a Jeep and I dig it.

I'm in Portland OR.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
2007 is the best year. (Here come the dissenters!)

Have fun with it! :favorites13:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Now you are hooked.

(a 69 vw bus......haven't even seen one in years and years.)

Dave

nullptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So there you go. I bought a Jeep and I dig it.

Yeah, that happens. Jeeps are weird, the little idiosyncrasies that would drive you nuts on a different vehicle somehow become endearing little quirks with a Jeep.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! We won't hold being from Portland against you. :gr_grin:

g00gander

Reaction score
Yeah, that happens. Jeeps are weird, the little idiosyncrasies that would drive you nuts on a different vehicle somehow become endearing little quirks with a Jeep.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! We won't hold being from Portland against you. :gr_grin:

Thank you.

I'm a sucker for quirks...owned Alfa Romeos for years. Swapped my last two out for a Ducati and took on our families '69 bus which I've been driving for the past 3 years.

Portland is both a great city and an extremely irritating one.

Members online

No members online now.