New KK Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Layston

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Long time Chrysler owner here (89 Dodge Colt 100E Hatchback, 93 Eagle Vision, 2000 Dodge Intrepid, 2001 Sebring Sedan). Just joined the Jeep family with a brand spankin' new '08 Liberty Sport 4x4.

I'm in MA and bought it to replace my Intrepid. It's going to be the "family-mobile" - better than a grocery-getter by far! My wife get's the new Liberty and I get her old Sebring - yeah me! (/sarcasm off)

It's going to take some time to get used to it, but I am liking it so far. Just one question. My wife doesn't find the seat very comfortable. She is about 5'4" tall. Any suggestions?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great, welcome to the club. Enjoy your new Liberty. I have no clue. I guess your wife never sat in a KJ seat.. :) I hear KK seats are more comfortable, at least I know the driver seats were on the one I test drove.

Layston

Reaction score
I took the Liberty out for a drive this afternoon. I can see exactly what my wife is talking about. The upper part of the seat seems to push hard against your shoulder blades. I bought a lumbar support to see if that will help. I have never complained about a car seat in my life but I can understand what my wife is saying with this seat.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took the Liberty out for a drive this afternoon. I can see exactly what my wife is talking about. The upper part of the seat seems to push hard against your shoulder blades. I bought a lumbar support to see if that will help. I have never complained about a car seat in my life but I can understand what my wife is saying with this seat.

Awwwww, I woulda said....."hey honey, it feels fine to me so I will drive it so you don't hurt yourself...hehehe":D

Dave

Members online

No members online now.