New KK Commercial

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ups4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's been getting a lot of air time here lately.

It's pretty neat commercial...I especially like the "New All Jeep" slogan. I just don't like the silver/gray color. It's too plain. I saw some live at the dealership and it really looks blah. (sorry to anyone who has this color ;) )

For some reason my dealer has about 6 in this color on his lot right now. I don't get it? Just my personal opinion of course, but I DO know everything according to my wife. (she says I'm a know-it-all :D )

Paul
________
website host

Last edited:

BillyBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the ad, but I find the new liberty a bit too...square.

I like 2007's

My Jeep, My ad (Yes, I've shown this picture before)

You must be registered for see images

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I have come to like the round Jeep. :) But the KK looks good in its own way. I just wish the grille / headlight area wasn't so... vertical.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have come to like the round Jeep. :) But the KK looks good in its own way. I just wish the grille / headlight area wasn't so... vertical.
I agree. I could handle the KK if the front lights weren't so huge, and if it had a tail-mounted spare. I'd even settle for a swing mount like the older Pathfinders had. I had an '88 Pathfinder back in the day and I loved having the spare on a swing mount - probably one of the reasons I love my Liberty so much :D

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why did the rear windshield wiper come on when the KK went off-road the 2nd time? Hope that was meant to happen (ie......bumpy terrain makes electrical waky???) teheee..

I liked the commercial. Very clever and the slogan is to "The new *all* Jeep Liberty"

2003KJ

Reaction score
ya know....I never noticed the wiper coming on before....huh....how 'bout that....