New KJ owner in Salt Lake City...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy! Gary here, from Salt Lake City, UT....Just picked up my first Jeep after wanting one for several years. It's replacing my old, tired, worn out '99 Dodge Intrepid as my winter cruiser. When the sun is out and the pavement beckons, I break out the '01 Mustang GT convertible!

2004 Liberty Renegade
Light Khaki Metallic (Surprising close to my Mustang's Mineral Gray at first glance)
All stock...83k miles
The only thing missing is power/heated/full-leather seats. I hope to remedy that before too long... :)

Looking forward to some great times off the pavement this year. Nothing too extreme...simple trails and such for now. I'm a hobbyist photographer, and I'm excited to see some different views!

Speaking of views...here are some pics

Day one: On the way home from picking up my Libby
You must be registered for see images attach

I stole a few minutes between rain/slush storms to run out by the lake (Salt Lake) and catch a few shots just before sunset.
It started snowing like crazy about 5 minutes after I finished shooting...but too warm to stick...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Nice Renne pics.

Dave

JLRockies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should check out Rocky Mountain Extreme and Expedition Utah. Both are excellent resources for all things Utah.