New Jeep Owner...yes I'm a chick lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buckeye_chick

Reaction score
Hi! I just bought a 2007 Jeep Liberty on September 8th, 2010 with only 34,000 miles on it. So far I have put on 4,000 miles on it due to my job that's 50 miles away. I do have a Toyota Camry...for now. I kept it due to it's paid off and I can use it as my work car @ times before it falls appart lol I have been driving the Jeep a lot more than the car because well I love it so much!

My boyfriend is one of the mods for "ramform". His friend Jeremy (fuckken wax guy) told me to come on over to his board the day I bought my Jeep. Due to my work and school schedule recently, I just now got on here. I got plenty of pictures of me and my toy. I plan on putting them on here sometime this weekend.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Jen and welcome.

We have a bunch of other Ohio people here too. Enjoy the forum.

Dave

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, lets see some pics of that Libby, and sorry to hear your from OHIO, i thought they would have had found a cure for that disease by now! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA(kneel)

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, we have quite a few Ohio member on here and on LOSTJEEPS.com
Quite a few in Dayton, I'm just down the road in Hamiltucky. :smokin: