New Jeep in the flock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reload40s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I have been so busy reading all of the great info on the site that I forgot to say hello.

I am a two week owner of a brand new Liberty Renegade.

No light bar, but a Selec-Trac 4wd and almost every other option available. It's the nicest vehicle I have ever owned!

Isn't it a daisy....

You must be registered for see images attach
[/img]

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love it. Great looking jeep. I think renegade looks much better than regular or ltd 05+'s. Looks clean and neat. Happy driving.

reload40s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments. I really love the color also, it is listed as Jeep Green Metallic. It's not even shown as a 2006 Liberty color but I was happy to find it in my local dealer's inventory on the Jeep website.

BTW, priell3, I am from the other side of PA around Pittsburgh.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice, and welcome! Love the color. And that's great that you got Selec-trac, as the "full-time" is a great option for mixed road conditions. I use it in my KJ anytime the roads get wet.

jeepgirl0385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Jeep! The reneades are really nice! My original dream Jeep was green....but I got a Freedom edition and they didn't come in green. Oh well!

LI_Egabrag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice jeep...its really sharp!! i always like the way a new car looks...but hey its a jeep there is nothing BAD to look at! (partysmile) <---------hey we have cool spot...that game ROCKED!!