New-ish owner just saying hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mashy

Reaction score
Well, kind of a new-ish owner. 2006 CRD, boyfriend had bought it a few years ago in an estate sale for his daily driver instead of the truck (gas guzzler!) with really low km. I had a Ranger, owned since new and loved that truck. Long story short, we're talking kids and we all know Rangers aren't baby seat friendly. Found him a different truck with better gas mileage and ended up selling my Ranger. So now the Jeep is mine.
So far loving it, but I'm definitely needing to make some changes. As it sits there isn't much ground clearance and I need to look at lift options - we're avid hunters and this thing isn't likely to get me out to hunting camp this fall without bottoming out a few times.
I don't know much (if really anything) about Jeeps at this point, but I learned lots in the Ranger forum I was part of before. So here I am and hoping everyone here is just as helpful and willing to share their knowledge!
Thanks in advance!
Michelle

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, kind of a new-ish owner. 2006 CRD, boyfriend had bought it a few years ago in an estate sale for his daily driver instead of the truck (gas guzzler!) with really low km. I had a Ranger, owned since new and loved that truck. Long story short, we're talking kids and we all know Rangers aren't baby seat friendly. Found him a different truck with better gas mileage and ended up selling my Ranger. So now the Jeep is mine.
So far loving it, but I'm definitely needing to make some changes. As it sits there isn't much ground clearance and I need to look at lift options - we're avid hunters and this thing isn't likely to get me out to hunting camp this fall without bottoming out a few times.
I don't know much (if really anything) about Jeeps at this point, but I learned lots in the Ranger forum I was part of before. So here I am and hoping everyone here is just as helpful and willing to share their knowledge!
Thanks in advance!
Michelle

Welcome
LIFT?? plus CRD only one way to go
full OME 790 front 948 rear springs and appropriate shocks

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Michelle alot of helpful folks here.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Michelle.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.