New here - need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irv_o5

Reaction score
16 x 8 American Racing alloy wheels with center caps. Set of four. 5 x 4.5 lug pattern, 5 inch backspacing. $300

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Hello, I have been looking for rims for my jeep liberty 03. I found this ad online but I am not sure if they will affect my riding. Not sure if I will get rubbing... I do not have a lift, all what I want now is to purchase nice rims and also get some tires just a bit wider. Please assist if possible.... Thanks

Irv_o5

Reaction score
What size Of tires would you guys recommend? I want to have the tires just a bit wider. I want to make my car look a little more aggressive. Any specific tires ? I currently have the stock 16' rims with it's regular tire size. Thanks for the help

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Car:shrug:
Biggest is a 245-70-16 works great with very minor rubbing at full turn to the right backing up most times
little bigger, little wider than stock
Firestone Destination ATs work great for a DD

Irv_o5

Reaction score
Thank you... Your response is greatly appreciated.

Irv_o5

Reaction score
Hey... How about 245 60 16, or 235 60 16. Will those size tires fit/look fine also? Thank you

Latest posts

Members online