New here 2002 Jeep liberty Sport 3.7 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
There's another place to ride in Bedford,lot of motorcycles though. I ride down towards Livingston,Madison Co.. You mention an album,is it on JKJ?

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's another place to ride in Bedford,lot of motorcycles though. I ride down towards Livingston,Madison Co.. You mention an album,is it on JKJ?

Yep just added some more photo`s this afternoon . Bedford eh ? I have a friend up there who has 100 acres rough hilly land im sure he would let me play on it . Will have to ask , Also knows he rent`s it out for camping ,fishing , hunting exc for like 20$ a day a person ? I will have to ask might be a good place for a meet / Camping thing for jeepers ? Just a idea

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
The album is part of their profile, if you click the username, then View Public Profile it's on the right side.

Here's a link to jeeppower's album...

http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/album.php?albumid=199

Thank you,it finally occurred to me that jeeppower was referring to the album in profiles or whatever they are called...couple of more years and I will have this webby stuff figured out.

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you,it finally occurred to me that jeeppower was referring to the album in profiles or whatever they are called...couple of more years and I will have this webby stuff figured out.

hehehe ! Only reason im good at this stuff is cause i worked as tech support for Earth-link .

Latest posts

Members online