New here 2002 Jeep liberty Sport 3.7 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello !
I am a owner of a jeep sport , Love it and since my husband is so big on his Subaru forum i figured i would join one where i fit it ...

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
(welcome)
Pics or it didnt happen!

Last edited:

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome`s I put a photo in my album as well although it looks blue , It is a greenish blue haven`t seen many of its color around my part of town , I am happy with it love driving it , Although here recently i had the plug`s changed and it is running a bit rough , Gapped at 0,44 lol so i don`t have a clue why its running rough =-(

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Ooh, sounds like Woodland Green maybe?

Where in KY are ya? the Southwestern Ohio area is pretty darn active for KJs

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Dave

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooh, sounds like Woodland Green maybe?

Where in KY are ya? the Southwestern Ohio area is pretty darn active for KJs

Northern Ky ,Sparta area, 45 mins from Cincy , I was thinking maby a ocean green but you might have it right ill have to look up the color it is a different bluish green ill get some close up photos today and post for ya !

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely! That's an early-02-only color and it's awesome!

She has a couple minor paint chips maby she had been wrecked ? But hey it adds character .. I cant figure out what that color is called but i love it since its diffrent now , Guessing since its a 02 only color . No wonder i haven`t seen many in that color the jeep dealer calls it blue but its just not blue ;) , And That jeep dealer suck`s they only fixed one side of my recalled uppers and lowers and control arm so now i have to go back so they can fix the other side they said they fixed ! Maby i should make them fix my AC since they falsely fixed my recalled parts . lol

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Welcome fellow GREEN...02. I think we have the same color. Not many on here with great color of MONEY..Looking good and enjoy the sight, lots of good stuff in here.

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added some new pic`s Sorry she is a bit dirty hehehe ! Just washed it too last week , Looks like my weekend choir is to wash her again , Suck`s when you like in no man`s land .

staindvans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a cool looking green color. the only thing i regret is the color of my jeep. its just silver, super easy to keep clean though it seems.

(welcome)

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a cool looking green color. the only thing i regret is the color of my jeep. its just silver, super easy to keep clean though it seems.

(welcome)

Silver is awesome ! My stratus i used to own was silver , Didn`t have to wash it as much as i do my jeep , But kinda afraid to wash my jeep too much since The under body is known for rusting .. Mine must have been kept out of the weather the jeep dealer said it wasn`t bad compared to most he seen . Getting that treated soon Before it gets bad .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.