New guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GBsKJ

Reaction score
Well...where to start. Married, 5 grown kids, 3 grandkids. Live in Los Angeles area. Collect watches, wife and I used to travel a lot until Covid. Too many vehicles to track! Ford CC 4x4 dually, SL55, '69 300 convertible, '14 Expedition, Ioniq limited Hybrid. Harley, Aprilia and BMW for motorcycles. Used to ride dirt bikes, but had a nasty ankle fracture this year, so looking to replace dirtbike riding with a little 4x4. One of my kids has a 06 Liberty, and I really like it. So....went on the hunt for a Liberty/Renegade edition. Not too many around. Checking offer up last week, one popped up. Beautiful condition, high miles, (194k). 2 owners, but they knew each other. and a HUGE stack of receipts for maintenance and repairs. Not one drip or leak from drive train. Cold AC. No rips etc. Previous owners used it quite a bit offroad, but left stock. This will be my new offroad toy with Grandkids.

Just ordered OME 2927/2948, Bilstein 4600 F/R, (extended rears). My head hurts reading about all the options etc. I called OME to ask about N132L's...they said 6 months. I told them I read on a forum that they said 6 months....6 months ago! Got my hockey pucks, (4), and some longer bump stops for up front.

Now back to the BBQ!!

You must be registered for see images attach

GBsKJ

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Just checked ebay order...accidently ordered 790s! OMG. Left message for seller to switch to 927s. I should have a few extra bucks to play with. Only paid $2500, which I think was a steal. I mean the guy just spent 1600 bucks in February to rebuild front suspension. Diffs front and rear rebuilt in 11/20. Trans just serviced. I was amazed at how tight steering felt for a 194000 miles. Shocks and springs are a disaster. Sitting roughly 18.5 in front, can't remember what rears were at.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes once OME lifted, skids, and new Mud Terrain tires, they are great off road.
Glad you found a nice Renegade ! :)

GBsKJ

Reaction score
Also ordered OEM isolators F/R and OEM rear bumper stop to go along with hockey pucks.

Front...
You must be registered for see images attach

GBsKJ

Reaction score
I couldn't find the Teraflex. Seemed like no one had any in stock. Hmmmm