New guy in town!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jacob789456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
My name is Jacob and I just acquired a 2004 Jeep Liberty 2wd for free that was in a front end colission. All of the body work is done and now I have to fix all of the electrical and mechanical issues. Believe it or not the KJ has only 16,000 miles but has been sitting for 5 years. I am happy to be a member of such a great forum and hope to get to know some of you on here. I am an avid member of trailvoy.com and have the same user name over there if your ever on that site. If you experts have any recommendations to me about getting the 3.7 v6 running after 5 years that would be great. I plan on draining the fuel ( is there a line I can pull to drain the fuel), changing the engine oil, ps fluid, and coolant because the radiators and ps coolers have been removed for 5 years. Also is there a way to get the oil pump to pressurize without cranking the motor? I would like to circulate some oil before running it.
Thanks,
Jacob