New exhaust anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adonis BHK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone on here have the Magnaflow, Gibson, or Borla exhaust system for their KK?

I've been doing a little looking around on the nitro forums, and it seems like the nitro exhaust is slightly different from the liberty, so I don't think it's a good idea for me to order that one and find out it won't work, though I can't imagine how different it could be.

Also, is there currently any intakes built for our rigs?

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone on here have the Magnaflow, Gibson, or Borla exhaust system for their KK?

I've been doing a little looking around on the nitro forums, and it seems like the nitro exhaust is slightly different from the liberty, so I don't think it's a good idea for me to order that one and find out it won't work, though I can't imagine how different it could be.

Also, is there currently any intakes built for our rigs?
The AEM Brute Force intake for the Nitro will fit a KK(just 1 hole needs to be drilled to work).As far as the exhaust,just put on a Flowmaster muffler or such in place of the OEM muffler and call it good.Your OEM exhaust system has been tested and designed to work with your engine for maximun flow(it's true),just the muffler is a little restrictive due to noise laws.

I personnally had the Borla exhaust on my KJ,I liked it,very good kit but was a waste of $600 when I crushed the muffler on a trail.I now run a $20 Thrush muffler and a turn down(exits right in front of the rear wheels),sounds better and I gained performace from the cheaper setup also.

Adonis BHK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank for the input mate, I appreciate it.

As for the exhaust, I know it's cheaper just to replace the muffler, but with the aftermarket stainless steel mandrel bent expensive pieces, wouldn't I squeeze more performance and economy out of them?

Adonis BHK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there going to be any performance benefit to buying a whole new cat back system, or will just swapping the muffler give the same improvements?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.