New driveline parts vendor..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I sell all over the world. What country? I just can't express enough though. Spicer let me order these but they are out of stock. So they will ship as soon as spicer gets them to me. Price is set @ $62.00 + shipping. Just send me a PM or whatever you want to do if you need one. I'm going to do this stock order VERY soon so please don't wait if you need it. Thanks guys!

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I sell all over the world. What country? I just can't express enough though. Spicer let me order these but they are out of stock. So they will ship as soon as spicer gets them to me. Price is set @ $62.00 + shipping. Just send me a PM or whatever you want to do if you need one. I'm going to do this stock order VERY soon so please don't wait if you need it. Thanks guys!

Duh..Spain. :) No problem.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I just installed a new one in mine but may order one just to have it in stock for others when the time comes. I like to have extra parts around :D

ERIC

For some background info on the Intermediate shaft you have to replace it most everytime when you replace the passenger side CV. There are also two clips , one on each end that also need to be replaced at the same time

Tom

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it. Funny, with the amount of liberty prop shafts I sell I've never had a request for one. Well, just let me know who's going to order one so I know how many to get.

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oy, no. I am Italian though but I'm 29..those days are over. I used to go to clubs @ Seaside , etc all the time but not so much anymore..

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Got it. Funny, with the amount of liberty prop shafts I sell I've never had a request for one. Well, just let me know who's going to order one so I know how many to get.

Do you have any idea how long the backorder will be on these... I'm looking to do the CV job here in the next few weeks.

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to believe the whole country is calling on these prop shafts but not you guys. I'm down to only 52111594's in stock. Everything else is on a 1-2 week back order now.

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With this year's bad winter i blew through about 500 liberty shafts in a matter of 2-3 weeks. I still get calls and e-mails daily on them. I think every liberty on the road will need one sooner or later..

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
So I just did the wiggle test on my front end today, and I am going to need a front prop shaft too. Any idea when you may have some?? Or is it still a backorder? Let me know as I will have the front end apart for UCA replacement in the near future.

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
Eric...

Dana Spicer 75588-18 "D30 Passenger side YJ Front Axle, 95/up

Dana Spicer 75814-18 "D30 LH Front Axle, XJ

Can you get these, and how much?

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eric...

Dana Spicer 75588-18 "D30 Passenger side YJ Front Axle, 95/up

Dana Spicer 75814-18 "D30 LH Front Axle, XJ

Can you get these, and how much?

XJ D30 LH / Front axle I have new/oem for $70.00

I'll check on the 75588 now..I had them but out of stock. I'll check w/ dana and see if I can get one in.

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
Just checked actually..Dana doesn't have the 75588 right now. They are like $215.00 when they do have them...

I am looking to replace the r/h vacuum disconnect axle with a non-disconnect/297 jointed version while retaining the stock housing, just blocking off the disconnect. Do you have another recommendation?

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
I am new to this. Those were just the part #'s I was told worked best to replace the disconnect crap and get the bigger u-joints.

Latest posts

Members online