New driveline parts vendor..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the axles I'm talking about are a matched set from
92-02 cherokee, 93-98 grand cherokee, and 93-04 wrangler. Not sure how it'll work in your application but this is probably your best best.

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
I think I will check back for the 75588. Posi-lock + 75588 + aussie = a poor man's selectable locker with 297 joints.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch i just recieved a new driveshaft head from eric and it looks great. being a photographer ill take pics of it and once installed . thanks again

Budviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
front drive shaft

Front drive shaft is 185.00 as posted above. CV axles, I dont' sell. Intermediate shaft I'll look into. FYI guys my check didn't get to Bennett yet. I thought it did so I don't want to break any forum rules. I have to get this straightened out first. :) But, in the meantime..if the liberty has CV axles up front what's this intermediate shaft? That's on the disconnects...

Is still the price of the front shaft mine is broke at the transfer case.

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, those were surplus. They are long gone. I've only got a few in stock and they are hard to get. $275.00 rebuilt. I have P52111596. I don't think I have any good cores on the other ones.

vince

Reaction score
Prop shafts

Please don't forget that we at APU have complete front propshafts available for all of the Grand Cherokees and Liberty's. 800-270-5224 Vince