New admins/mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
It's amazing Wal-Mart lets Budke handle anything with wheels on it....:p

You'll have to bust up a few carts there Budke, then maybe they won't want you to go round them up at night..

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^
You must be registered for see images attach

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL A job description and a resume are basically alike....they both leave out things that you don't want the other person to know...and tell the other person what you want them to hear.....:p

The amount of embellishments on a resume is usually equal to the omissions on a job description.

Quote of the week right there.... (lol)

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's amazing Wal-Mart lets Budke handle anything with wheels on it....:p

You'll have to bust up a few carts there Budke, then maybe they won't want you to go round them up at night..
Back in my younger days I'd ride around late-night with a buddy and we would go find shopping carts in lots (or even back in the loading areas); whoever was on the passenger side would grab the cart while we got up to a good speed and then we'd let the cart go sailing away to meet it's fate against whatever solid object it might encounter...

Ah youth :rolleyes:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Not certain that I'm board with that yet, but chalk it up to something else to think about... ;)