New a service manual for my 06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_bois

Reaction score
Well nothing has really broke yet, but I still would like a factory manual. Where is the best place to find one?

Also, anyone ever had problems with their front windows going back up after you've had them all the way down?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well nothing has really broke yet, but I still would like a factory manual. Where is the best place to find one?

?

If you look in the back few pages in the owners manual there is the info you need to get one. It is 3 seperate manuals. They are$$$$$. Vol 1 and 2 you will need. The third one is all wireing, etc. Check Mopar for manuals. But you could check e-bay or settle for one on a cd instead of the hard copies. I like the hard copies because I am old fashoned and I only got the first 2. They do weigh about 20 pounds. Much, much good info there though.

Dave

reload40s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a rear window that wouldn't go down after going up. It was broken and had to be replaced. Keep an ear out for clicky grindy sounds because they cack out soon after.

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new one for an '05 that I don't need. I bought it from the dealer thinking that the original owners had lost the original one. I didn't know if was "hidden" slightly above the glovebox until I was detailing her.

Not sure how similar the '05s and '06s are, but if you want it, let me know. I paid $30. And that is the manual only. I didn't buy the Maintenance Schedule book and the Warranty book.

libertyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the maintenance manual and owners manual for an 03 you can have it if you want I no longer have a jeep