New '03 kj sport owner.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8gti9

Reaction score
Hello all,
Just wanted to introduce myself, my wife and I bought our first jeep in june. It's a 3.7l sport and so far we've been impresed with it, other than the MPG. It's our first american car, really and so far no problems. Well, im glad to be here. thnx

a little dirty, it doesn't get driven as much only when needed
You must be registered for see images attach

mike

Last edited:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Welcome! That's a very original pinstripe ya got there... I've never seen one like that.

8gti9

Reaction score
Welcome Mike.
Nice KJ, I prefer the Sport model myself!

thank you! well the choices were either the ford escape (yellow) or the jeep liberty. so after looking at the engine bay of the jeep i knew i could work on it. we didnt want a real big s.u.v.

so far the things ive got done to it are: courtesy footwell lights, 100w relayed headlights w/ philips extreme bulbs, new plugs, k&n drop in filter and a brand new set of tires. so far no complaints!

8gti9

Reaction score
Welcome! That's a very original pinstripe ya got there... I've never seen one like that.

thank you. i thought about taking it off but after seeing a couple of black liberty's driving around i decided not to, the pin stripe it made it stand out.