Need instructions remove cargo interior trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RonB

Reaction score
I am going to replace my factory sub and run some wires for back up camera. Dont want to screw up pannels. Found instructions for hatch. So for the side pannels do they just pull them straight off. Or do I have to go up or down.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have taken mine off at one point but it was a long time ago. My recollection is that the threshold at the bottom of the tailgate opening comes off first, and the plastic trim above the tailgate opening comes straight down, then the sides pull inward. Everything is held in by those same metal clips.

RonB

Reaction score
I have taken mine off at one point but it was a long time ago. My recollection is that the threshold at the bottom of the tailgate opening comes off first, and the plastic trim above the tailgate opening comes straight down, then the sides pull inward. Everything is held in by those same metal clips.
Thanks