Need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mxtapltz

Reaction score
I have a 2005 KJ limited and once and a while the left side running lights as well as the rear signal light stay on, also the dash left signla indicator stays on. I traced the wires and they are good if I shut the KJ off and restart it goes away for a while I know it seems their is a ground but it is intermittent the only way I have found to correct this is to pull the DRL relay, has anyone encountered this before? Thanx for any help

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it is intermittant, it sounds like a loose/bad ground. I am not good with wireing, but I just gave you a free bump. The KJ's in the US do not have DRL option that I know of. Maybe someone that knows more will see this.

Dave

mxtapltz

Reaction score
Question

If you don't want DRL's can you just put in a high beam relay? if so what is the relay part #? My fuse box by the driver side door has a spot fir a relay but the configuration is different than the DRL relay. Thanx

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online