Need help with a part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPT73

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I own a 2006 Jeep Liberty and the piece in the attached image has broken and I can’t seem to find it. I am not even sure of the name of it. Can anyone please guide me?

Attachments

• B78DC390-0869-4DE5-9E08-DFF42C04265F.jpeg
    B78DC390-0869-4DE5-9E08-DFF42C04265F.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 41

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Junk yard is about it or find someone parting one out
no longer available anywhere else that I know of

How in the world did it break there ? Never seen one break like that unless it was left loose

all the same from 02-07
differential bracket for the tri link

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score

junk yard is best bet. local dealer wanted approx 500.00 when i checked on this last december. There were 8 of them nationwide at the time. All the parts places show discontinued.

junk yard guy lets me roam the lot as he doesn’t have time for little stuff. Sometimes they pull the part, sometimes i do. This one was in the mud with no access, so they did the deed. Last one cost me 90 bucks used along with the bad, crusty upper arm. junk guy did not want to risk snapping the mount.

best of luck finding your parts!

JPT73

Reaction score
Junk yard is about it or find someone parting one out
no longer available anywhere else that I know of

How in the world did it break there ? Never seen one break like that unless it was left loose

all the same from 02-07
differential bracket for the tri link
Thanks @tommudd, I’ll have to try junkyards!

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got an Iron rock uca, waiting to go on mine. Unfortunately it may still be a quite a while before I get to it. But once I do, I'll make you a good deal if you haven't found one yet.

JPT73

Reaction score
Thanks duderz7, keep me posted please if you do decide to sell it!

Ksat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume that piece is aluminum? If you can't find one in a boneyard, someone could probably TIG it back whole for you.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I assume that piece is aluminum? If you can't find one in a boneyard, someone could probably TIG it back whole for you.
Look for people parting KJs out, I see 10-15 available within 100 miles of me all the time at least
They are out there , you just have to look

dac44444

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I own a 2006 Jeep Liberty and the piece in the attached image has broken and I can’t seem to find it. I am not even sure of the name of it. Can anyone please guide me?

This place is including it with the UCA! Get it QUICK!!!!

Latest posts

Members online