Need help with a part #

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparboy

Reaction score
Hi guys. Could anyone tell me where to find the part # for the rear left window bracket? I need the plastic bracket that holds the window and slides up and down the rail. Mine decided to break and come apart. :(
Thanks in advance!!

jmnetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't buy it individually, and it would just break again - on the other hand, you can replace it with these so it won't break again: LINK

asmara

Reaction score
Hi guys. Could anyone tell me where to find the part # for the rear left window bracket? I need the plastic bracket that holds the window and slides up and down the rail. Mine decided to break and come apart. :(
Thanks in advance!!

I'm not sure exactly what part you are referring to but I was just on eBay looking for a window motor and they have a bunch of window regulator repair kits for the Liberty. I'm assuming it's a part that must break frequently because they sell special metal reinforced ones.