NEED HELP!!ON GETTING A LIFT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dexter82

Reaction score
Hello there My name is Andrew. I have a 2002 Liberty Renegade 4X4 3.7L V6 and I want go get a Lift for it. Now I want a true suspension Lift kit that comes complete with EVERTYTHING that I will need. Now I want the best quality one out there and price does not matter. I dont really beat my Liberty that hard but I like things to be strong. That said I been looking arond and I saw a few lift out there like the KJ Liberty 2.5" Suspension Kit KJSS, the Skyjacker LIB250K, and also the Rockfather II That the one that I like the most at this time I am also going to be putting the ARB Bull Bar on as my front bumper and I hurd that like be an issue as to the weight of it. Ok no here is what I would like from U guys I know Nothing about this and I know U guys and Tried and Tested most of and Probaly every lift kits there is out there for the Libertys and I would like your Guys and Girls Opinion on this it would be a Great help.

Thanks Andrew
P.S. I am Tried of draging on the GROUND Lollol

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Andrew,

Welcome to the site. You will find a plethora of information to suite your needs and questions. Your question about lifts is a common theme and there is plenty of information on this site to accommodate you with that. In my honest opinion you should first run a search on lift kits using the search feature. After running the search for "Lift Kits" I found this to be the most informative:
THE BEST LIFT KIT

The 3 lifts you described are used but the most common ones are the Rusty 2.5" Suspension Lift and Frankenlift. Price range $450-$800. I am sure others will chime in, but until then you can use the link for Best Lift Kits to get more information on what you are looking for.

Keep us posted on what you are looking to buy!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
IF you are going to put on an ARB then you need OME Heavy duty springs. Frankenlift uses the heavy dutys or you can do what i did and just buy the OME springs and put the system together yourself. A lot depends on what you want in the end

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You pay a little more for the Frankenlift because eveything is ready for you to install when you pull it out of the box. Everything is to your specs and ready to go. That's the way I'm going as soon as the full spring/OME shock/strut CRD kit is out.